- RSS Channel Showcase 8609853
- RSS Channel Showcase 8415673
- RSS Channel Showcase 9216719
- RSS Channel Showcase 1770094
Articles on this Page
- 03/08/18--23:00: _Manhattan Clam Chow...
- 03/13/18--00:00: _Empress Chicken
- 03/15/18--23:58: _Lemon Poppy Seed Mu...
- 03/22/18--00:00: _Bacon Wrapped Water...
- 03/30/18--00:00: _Easy Turkey Tacos R...
- 04/02/18--23:03: _No Bake Peanut Butt...
- 04/16/18--00:00: _Creamy Shrimp Enchi...
- 04/24/18--14:04: _Grandma’s Fruit Coc...
- 05/07/18--11:23: _Texas Sheet Cake Re...
- 05/28/18--00:00: _Chicken Murphy Recipe
- 06/04/18--00:00: _Butterfinger Cake R...
- 06/04/18--10:23: _Tater Tot Breakfast...
- 06/16/18--12:49: _Honey Walnut Shrimp...
- 06/21/18--00:00: _Grandma’s Coca Cola...
- 03/08/18--23:00: Manhattan Clam Chowder Recipe
- 03/13/18--00:00: Empress Chicken
- 03/15/18--23:58: Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- 03/22/18--00:00: Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts-A Cocktail Classic
- 03/30/18--00:00: Easy Turkey Tacos Recipe-No Seasoning Packet Required
- 04/02/18--23:03: No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 04/16/18--00:00: Creamy Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe
- 04/24/18--14:04: Grandma’s Fruit Cocktail Cake Recipe
- 05/07/18--11:23: Texas Sheet Cake Recipe
- 05/28/18--00:00: Chicken Murphy Recipe
- 06/04/18--00:00: Butterfinger Cake Recipe
- 06/04/18--10:23: Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 06/16/18--12:49: Honey Walnut Shrimp Recipe
- 06/21/18--00:00: Grandma’s Coca Cola Cake-A Sweet Southern Tradition
Manhattan Clam Chowder, that “other” soup with clams, highlights the chewy, salty bits from the sea with a tangy tomato base and the subtle smokiness from crispy bacon. Avert your eyes, New England-based readers. I know some of you believe anything with tomatoes in it is no clam chowder at all, but I’m going to […]
Get ready to impress with my Empress Chicken – tender, crispy nuggets of chicken dripping with a sweet and tangy glaze that packs a spicy punch. Don’t bother looking for an empress chicken Wiki – there isn’t one. But if you’ve perused many Chinese restaurant menus in the U.S. you’ve likely stumbled across this spicy […]
Delicate and decadent, these tangy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins are studded with tiny black bits and coated in a sticky-sweet glaze that makes you come back for more . . . even after breakfast! Every bit as good as the ones from the bakery. If you’ve ever worked in an office, you know there’s only […]
These Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts are a crispy, crunchy nibbler destined for greatness on your next buffet table. A nostalgic cocktail classic that will have everyone raving! You know how ranch dressing makes everything better? Well, everything’s even better-er wrapped in bacon! These Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts are a perfect little bite that will have […]
These healthy ground Turkey Tacos are so tasty and quick to put together ANY night can be taco night! Perfect for when you want a healthy delicious dinner ready in less than 20 minutes. The whole family will love these so skip the “packet’ and go homemade! If someone ever told me I had to narrow […]
The post Easy Turkey Tacos Recipe-No Seasoning Packet Required appeared first on Gonna Want Seconds.
If you love peanut butter and chocolate, as much as I do, you’re going to love these no-bake peanut butter bars. Perfect for any occasion and guarenteed to please everyone who can’t get enough of that irresistble combination of peanut butter and chocolate! When you’re craving candy, these peanut butter bars are sure to satisfy […]
Succulent shellfish and a rich, creamy sauce make these Shrimp Enchiladas truly something special – a Tex-Mex staple transformed into good old-fashioned comfort food. I think it’s safe to say there’s a little “pleasure seeker” in all of us, whether it’s jumping out of airplanes or seeking tamer activities without the adrenaline rush . . […]
This easy Fruit Cocktail Cake recipe is going to be a quick family favorite. Serve it up for dessert or invite your friends for coffee – either way you’re going to love this old fashion cake! Pin it to your CAKE BOARD to save for later! Be Sure To Follow Gonna Want Seconds on Pinterest for more […]
My Texas Sheet Cake is the stuff sweet dreams are made of – a thick, fudgy icing fused to the top of a moist cake masterpiece. You’ll be doing the two-step after just one bite of this quick but oh, so rich dessert. This ain’t your average sheet cake, y’all. It’s like a brownie . […]
Our Easy Chicken Murphy is an Italian inspired favorite that includes a delightful mix of diced chicken, Italian sausage, peppers, and potatoes combined with a divine sauce made of stock, wine and pepper brine, and served over a bed of angel hair pasta. Perfect for gather your family around the table for Sunday Supper! Pin it to […]
Our easy Butterfinger Cake recipe starts with a cake mix so it’s a snap to make. Uniquely moist, flavored with chocolate and caramel, and topped with a thick generous layer of whipped topping and crushed butterfingers. Perfect any time you need a yummy, easy dessert to feed a crowd! This Butterfinger Cake recipe serves up […]
Our Easy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole takes minutes to assemble and the result is a dish that’s perfect for family breakfast, fancy brunch, or a church potluck! A cheesy, comfort food casserole loved by kids and adults! This tater tot breakfast casserole is truly the perfect one-dish meal. There’s a game that I used to play […]
This Honey Walnut Shrimp is better than most restaurant versions. Generously battered shrimp, sweetened walnuts, and the sweet honey sauce is Mind Blowing! Have you ever visited a restaurant and fallen in love with something on the menu? How about fallen so head over heels that you made plans to return to the restaurant the […]
Our Coca Cola Cake has been a Southern tradition for generations. A sweet, fudgy, crazy moist cake with a thick fudgy icing. Quick and easy to put together! This is one of those easy, always made from scratch cakes my family grew up eating. It’s an old fashioned Coca Cola cake recipe and tried and true […]
The post Grandma’s Coca Cola Cake-A Sweet Southern Tradition appeared first on Gonna Want Seconds.